Ad Team strikes again!

Hello Everybody!
Well, I hope you are all enjoying a great start to a great New Year!
The Region One / First Look advertising team has been at work again and has
posted a super new addition to the growing collection of ads!

I have also been trying to keep up with inquiries about the First Look events
and the seedling and sport competition. I have added a few pages to the new
website, that can be accessed in the First Look area of the website under
General Info. There is still LOTS of work to do and lots of features to add
so feel free to check it out every week or so!

You might also want to peek at the little ditty that the ad team put together
to announce our featured dinner speaker!  Is there no end to their madness!

Just a reminder that the Midwest Region's Winter Scientific meeting is fast
approaching on Jan.19 and 20th and they have a super list of speakers
scheduled!  I hope to be there to see all of you!

The new website address for the AHS Region One First Look is :
RegionOneComplete    or    http://www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook      if the
link doesn't work for you.

Hosta Madness Forever!
Carol in CT z6/5