Re: [hostapix] Tsugaru Komachii

----- Original Message -----
From: <LakesideRM@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [hostapix] Tsugaru Komachii
********************
Mary
I have grown this plant for a number of years and have about every form it
could "sport" to including a nice white centered one ( this year)  Trouble
has been stability.  They don't seem to remain the same year after year.  I
think that can be corrected with work and time.  It should be worth it, as I
believe it to be one of the better small plants.
Thanks
Ran