Re: suggestions for journal improvements etc

In a message dated 1/8/01 11:51:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< I shall enjoy growing hostas and going to the conventions---but I want
 nothing to do with the AHS until CH takes control and gets rid of the
Wilkins
 group.

Wilkins has taken a very low profile attitude since some of the hot
discussions on the forums last year, and even before that.  But let me say I
do understand from witnessing the election of the new secretary.  It is just
as you said.  Here she is all ayes, nah-----Me!

Never belonged to a church like that but the power thing you see a lot in
education, they are called principals.  N.