Re: Nemacur 10G

In a message dated 1/8/01 11:36:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< And, I don't have to purchase a
 whole pallet of the stuff; just one bag (I probably only need 1 lb of a 50 lb
 bag, but never mind that, I'm tickled pink to have it.  I'll have a lifetime
 supply, but so what). >>

Andrew, didn't you think about what you could sell it for on the black
market?  N.