Chit-Chattin....

Hi folks,

In the past, I've been lucky enough to have live chat's with
several of you when we've been online at the same time. I
think it's such a great experience to be able to do that. I
can't tell you how many times I've been online and seen
someone who I "tap on the shoulder" and ask if they are
busy, and end up talking to forever.  There are several of
you (you know who you are) who I use endlessly as a resource
or sounding board. For that I'm forever grateful for your
friendships!

The reason for my email today is two fold.

The first is to ask you if you are interested in sharing
your online name with me so I can add you to my list. If you
see me online, give a shout, and say hey.... I am on ICQ,
AOL's AIM, Yahoo's Chat program and MSN as well....

Which brings me to the second reason for this email. I have
recently been turned on to a new instant messaging program
which is just awesome!!! One of the biggest problems with
chatting with your friends is that it seems that everyone
uses a different program, and what a pain it is to use all
of them at once. Here's where the new service comes in! It's
called Odigo. What it does is let you sign-up, then
incorporate ICQ, AOL and Yahoo all into one "friends" list.
So if Mary signs on in AOL, and Barbara on Yahoo and Bill on
ICQ, all of them will appear on my Odigo program as being
on-line. Neat huh?

Couple of disclaimers! First, Odigo works great, but it
takes some doing getting it set up, but don't give up. Once
you do though, life is good! Second, you can NOT incorporate
MSN into it, but it's Microsoft, are you surprised? Last, if
ICQ is down, Odigo can't connect. It's not Odigo's fault. If
AOL drops you, Odigo tries to reconnect, but if it's down,
it's down. I try not to let stuff like that bother me. If it
works, great, if not, oh well....

Those of you that only use one instant messaging program,
congrats! But for the rest  who have friends all over the
net, this has been a great program in my experience. Anyway,
if interested, go to www.odigo.com

If not, but you still want to chat, email me privately with
your online name and what program you use, and I'll add ya!

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: http://www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut