At 11:16 PM 01/07/2001 -0500, Lori wrote:
>I got it too. The sender was Hahaha...  luckily, I remembered it was a
``````OKAY! ..everybody deleting "hahaha" emails, but then, somebody must
have opened the attachment, since it is popping up more & more, and all
over the place so:

IS THERE ANYBODY HERE? ..who knows that they did open filename
"midgets.scr" and
WHAT DID IT DO TO YOUR COMPUTER i.e. what happened after that?

*just curious*
Bill Nash\Canada