Re: 20 Rules

In a message dated 01/12/2001 5:16:35 PM Central Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<< Let's not start with this kind of thing.  It's an extremely rude, and
 thing to say.  It is completely out of line for you to judge anyone else's
 intelligence, or honor. I'm sure you would find it so, if you were the one
 on the receiving end of it.

Diane - I will be kind and let you demonstrate that you are not one of those
people on the left that I am referring too.  By waiting for you to respond in
like manner to the rude and uncalled for political jokes that have been
posted on the forum for the last few months

It seems some people can dish it out-but they don't have the interrogatory to
take it.