Re: 20 Rules

Diane wrote:
>>Let's not start with this kind of thing.
Yes, if you want to talk politics, go on over to the Politician Wannabe
discussion at http://dev.hostahaven.com/discus.  It's toward the bottom because
Political Rants aren't as important as Hostas.  However, just about anything
thing goes there -- name calling, bold face lies, bigotry, mild-mannered
cussing, but I imagine we might all prefer something more intellectually
stimulating, whether it be either here OR there.  Why not use facts or
statistics to back up our allegations?  Kind of like Rush Limbaugh does on his
show... Now there is a REAL moron. ShayDGuy isn't even in the hunt...

Andrew L.