Re: Pat Mora has volunteered his/her access database

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:
> cntrygal2 wrote:
> >
> > Bob and Pat Mora...WOW
> > This is the best I've seen...and everything known about a certain Hoasta is
> > right at the fingertip and just a click away. Lots of work went into this
> > database.
> Can someone give me some clues on how to download it? I'm a Mac person
> but I've got a pc at work (with Access) that I used sparingly. When I
> tried to access the url, I just got lots of jibberish but no file to
> download. I am sure I am doing it all wrong, but if someone could give
> me I hint, I'd appreciate it.

Hi Anne
	For some reason most files download as a file and you can save them on
your computer. Once in awhile others need to be saved directly to a
file, I think this has something to do with saving them from/in a
browser. Anyway if you right click on the file name and go down to save
as and save it on your disk first then it will open when you find the
file again in access. I know some people have to hold the shift key down
to save them also.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/