Re: Pat Mora has volunteered his/her access database

bob wrote:
         For some reason most files download as a file and you can save
them on
> your computer. Once in awhile others need to be saved directly to a
> file, I think this has something to do with saving them from/in a
> browser. Anyway if you right click on the file name and go down to save
> as and save it on your disk first then it will open when you find the
> file again in access. I know some people have to hold the shift key down
> to save them also.

Thanks. I tried all the ways you suggested. I didn't have a Save
As--just a Save this link and Save this message. I tried both. Neither
seemed to work. I have a file that has an Access icon but it won't open,
even when I try to open it in Access. I have no idea what I'm doing
wrong but thanks for trying to help.
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu