Re: Pat Mora has volunteered his/her access database

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:
 I tried all the ways you suggested. I didn't have a Save
> As--just a Save this link and Save this message.
Hi Anne
	The "save this link" is the one. If you left click on save this link a
file box should pop open. Then just click save on that when it does.
Here are a couple of screen shots.
http://hostalibrary.org/delete/Image1.jpg
http://hostalibrary.org/delete/Image2.jpg

--