Re: quercis macrocarpa, Burr Oak

Monty Carlson wrote:

 In the midwest we have Burr Oak,
> Red Oak, Pin Oak, and N Pin Oak, that are native.
Hi Monty
	I am surprised at this. I always thought pin oaks were native to the
south more, more like Missouri south.
	I have planted oaks in a couple of different places over the years in
houses I have lived at. I put a water hose right at the base of the tree
and let it run and have fertilized them heavily and they grow like
weeds.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/