more help needed

  • Subject: more help needed
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:56:28 -0500

To my earlier plea for help, we to add three more local society names.
We (I) have lost contact with the following three local Hosta societies
with respect to their participation in the AHS newsletter exchange.  If
you know someone who is active in any of the locals listed, I would
appreciate a PRIVIATE (CTuttle39@Juno.com) response with the name and
e-mail address (or snail mail address) for that local group.  Your help
and response is greatly appreciated.

Alabama Hosta Society
Maine Hosta Society
Northern Wesc Hosta Soc