Re: more help needed

  • Subject: Re: more help needed
  • From: BBROWNJ@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:49:20 EST

In a message dated 1/10/2002 12:02:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ctuttle39@juno.com writes:

to add three more local society names.

Hi Charles:  Here is my bit to try and help.

For the Maine Society you could try:

Edward White
193 Jacksom Hill Road
Minot, ME 04259-4413

He can be a bit cantancerous at times
I'd give you Evelyn White at the same address, but I don't have her Email now. She is very pleasant and was president of the Maine Society for some time. They seem to be an active society, but do not join with others.............typical New Englander I guess.