resend library photos and text

  • Subject: resend library photos and text
  • From: "Bob" <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:40:20 -0600

Hi everyone
    If you happened to send me photos in the last week and someone wanted his garden added to the library would you please resend them. I upgraded email programs and it over wrote the files saved for the library. Sorry
Bye
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172
                   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_refuge
                    Websites http://gardensights.com
                    Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/