Country Gardens

In case you're interested, there's a complimentary article in Country Gardens about hostas this month. (Early Spring 2002)
Not bad I thought.
It quotes Allen Lacey "Hostaphilia...I knew it's signs. Joining the American Hosta Society. Being able to switch the topic of any conversations to hostas in under 45 seconds....referring to all other perennials as 'companion plants'."
I don't know anyone who would fit that description, do you? Nope, didn't think so.
It is however, nice to see some exposure to the general gardening public to our little plant. They even give info on join the society. I applaud their nice article.
Dan & Lu