Re: Rain......but still a good day.

  • Subject: Re: Rain......but still a good day.
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:21:56 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2002 11:11:47 PM Central Standard Time,
hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

<< .little do they know
 who's moved in next door.....he walked our property with me today and told
 me it's history as he's learned it over the past 25 years....it was to wet
 today to get more dormant hosta crowns in the ground.......but still, today
 was a good day . >>

Hi Dan and Lu,

Glad to hear about you and yours.

Jim Schwarz