Mark Zilis regarding H. 'Katherine Lewis'

  • Subject: Mark Zilis regarding H. 'Katherine Lewis'
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:36:51 EST

In a message dated 1/21/2002 2:38:29 PM Central Standard Time,
LemkeIowa@AOL.COM writes:

 I believe the introduction of this plant to USA was
 by Terra Nova who had the plant spelled wrongly at the start.
 So 'Katherine Lewis' it is.
Hi Mike (Marvin Lemke),

Thank you from both of us.

Here is a post from Mark Zilis regarding H. 'Katherine Lewis'

From: (Mark Zilis)
To: JSchw94560@aol.com

   " Thanks for the update. It is not surprising that this mixup occurred
since there are about 12 ways to spell 'Katherine' ('Catherine', 'Kathryn',
I will give credit to Marvin Lemke for this information
in my upcoming book.

MZ "

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz