Re: Convention Registration form

  • Subject: Re: Convention Registration form
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:53:40 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2002 3:25:49 PM Central Standard Time, Giboshiman@aol.com writes:

.  If you want the Registration form to work from please let me know and I will forward it to you.

Hi Kevin:
TY for messages. Great job as editor, old thing! Fun, wasn't it!
Now, please send me Alan's info in any form. I'm on AOL y'know and it does everything. (Except what it's supposed to do! )
Also, I got a couple of articles I have written about hostas, so I'd like to send them via email to Bobby O. Give me that ez address he got.
Many thanks and congrats again on your editorship!

Clyde Crockett----please send to me at clyderock@aol.com