Re: 'Delta Dawn-streaked' or Delta Force

  • Subject: Re: 'Delta Dawn-streaked' or Delta Force
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:27:04 EST

In a message dated 1/27/2002 8:22:14 PM Central Standard Time, chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

We can talk about hostas, or Maryland basketball, or the AHS board of directors, whatever. Maybe you could take me to Europe with you next time you go.  I'll carry your bags and get your lunch and you pay for everything. Can you introduce me to Tony Blair and the Queen Mum?  Oh, and Catherine Denuve?

Chick .
I know 'em all! Countesses, Viscountesses, Ladies, Dames--you name it!
Now tell me really--who is sexier? Catherine DeNeuve or the AHS Board of Directors?Don't forget that there is one fine buffalo on that board, if you are interested in primitive artifacts and such.
You selling 'Delia'  ?