Re: 'Delta Dawn-streaked' or Delta Force

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
I have 301 names for hostas.D'ya think we could git together?
Seriously, I find hosta naming a new and exciting science(ok ok, an art?)==hostalogy, a word invented by Bill Burto of MA.
I'll to get together with you anytime for anything, Clyde.  We can talk about hostas, or Maryland basketball, or the AHS board of directors, whatever.

Maybe you could take me to Europe with you next time you go.  I'll carry your bags and get your lunch and you pay for everything. Can you introduce me to Tony Blair and the Queen Mum?  Oh, and Catherine Denuve?