the hosta people journal

I am a bit dissappointed in the latests journal. 12 pages are
devoted to awards and messages. 14 pages describing garden
tours( without hardly any usefull information), 8 pages with Ruh
cultivars ( well known for his knowledge about the origin of sports
and cultivars unfortunately that usefull information is not in the
table). In my opinion this kind of material should be in the yearbook
not in the journal like it is done by more serious journals like the
Bulletin of the Alpine garden Society. That would leave more place
for  articles with hosta information. Alternatively the last word in the
second article in the bylaws could be changed from "" to forster
and promote knowledge and interest in hosta"" to "" to foster and
promote interest in hosta-people.
PS K Walek has my article on the inheritance of yellow leaf colour
for a long time. I cannot write another one before this is published
So please no lamenting about a shortage of articles I have data for
at least ten more informative articles.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden