Re: the hosta people journal

  • Subject: Re: the hosta people journal
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:01:43 EST

In a message dated 1/29/02 1:21:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< Considering we get two journals
 at the moment, one on the simpler side followed
 by a more scientific edition or visa versa might
 not be such a bad thing. >>

Mike, I nominate you for writing an article for the journal.  Your points are
all good and you know that since I am a simple person (I will not elaborate
on that) the simple journal is more my speed and I am grateful for it.

As always I would like more pictures, but you can't have everything.

N.