Excell Database

  • Subject: Excell Database
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora2@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:27:06 -0600

HI All
    Through my attempt to assist as many databasers and spreadsheeters as possible my disapointment has always returned to the fact I could not convert the Access database into an Excell Spreadsheep. There is a conversion of my Access database Hugo Philips has developed and listed on his Web Site, I will give Hugo some credit, he was a huge help with the "Path" that was creating a problem with WinXP and Win2000 for the Access version.
Home of HostaMania:  http://go.to/hosta , it may still be in the developmental stage, i'm not sure but it is worth a try for those who use Excell.
Pat Mora