Hosta Magazine

Hi Len
I did not know that there was a hosta magazine! excuses. Can you
send me a present copy I will consider then to publish in it. By the
way both articles are already peer reviewed. I never asked for them
to be published in full in the journal I just asked  to mention the
bibliographical data
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden