Answer to W Pollock

Dear Waren
 I always read your articles with interest as these are usually the
only ones with interesting data However you dissappoint me now.
You indeed referred to my article in the journal about tetraploidy  in
Patriot etc This article in the journal was however only a small
exerpt from the original scientific article in Euphytica, also in your
possesion. I was referring to the fact that no mention was made so
far of the bibliographic data of this article. ( Writing this I start to
doubt. I really must check it again but I don't have the journal with
me If I am wrong I will for sure apologize)
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands