Re: Pictures of Hosta doing poorly

  • Subject: Re: Pictures of Hosta doing poorly
  • From: "Richard Jolly" pineforest1@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:03:56 +0000

Wow, Some of these hostas on the list are imho some very good hostas.
Just because someone had a bad experience or a hosta did poorly in one
spot doesn't mean it is a bad hosta. I do agree though that there are
many on the list that are dogs.

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas On Line Catalog

>Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:
>>I am doing an article for the Journal regarding "Hostas I Would
>>Never Buy Again." I have been collecting data on this from over 500
members, including the poll run on one of the robins over the last years
or so, with the results available through the Hosta Library at one time.
>>As part of this article I have pictures of some of the following
>>that have made the list. If you have good pictures of examples of why
you have included or might want to include one of these in your list of
hostas you wouldn't recommend to a friend let me know. We would like to
have several pictures other than just mine to accompany this article. We
are working under a very short turnaround (the next two weeks).