Re: Pictures of Hosta doing poorly

  • Subject: Re: Pictures of Hosta doing poorly
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:57:43 EST

In a message dated 1/12/03 9:52:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

 Wow, that's quite a list.  Includes some of my favorite plants.

Chick, that makes me feel better.  I have been cleaning up and throwing out
and have my first Hosta Finder.  It was 1999.  So, I have not been at it that
long and did not consider my opinion significant.

Your opinion on the other hand.......folks what do I want to say here?  OK,
OK Chick, I value your opinion.  (I hate to admit that) I know that you have
always given me good advice when I have asked you.  Even told me one time
that you would not recommend a fairly expensive hosta that I bought from you.
 That is good from a person who is selling hostas.  Won't get that from
everyone who is selling.  I appreciate that.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8