Re: Pictures of Hosta doing poorly

Thanks Narda.  Finally someone puts up a note that I can agree with.

Chick
I was probably sold out of the plant I told you not to buy.

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/12/03 9:52:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Wow, that's quite a list. Includes some of my favorite plants.

Chick, that makes me feel better. I have been cleaning up and throwing out and have my first Hosta Finder. It was 1999. So, I have not been at it that long and did not consider my opinion significant.
Your opinion on the other hand.......folks what do I want to say here? OK, OK Chick, I value your opinion. (I hate to admit that) I know that you have always given me good advice when I have asked you. Even told me one time that you would not recommend a fairly expensive hosta that I bought from you. That is good from a person who is selling hostas. Won't get that from everyone who is selling. I appreciate that. N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8