Re: Sunday Morning Blues

  • Subject: Re: Sunday Morning Blues
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:34:12 EST

Glen, that was pretty poetic until you got to the part about the killer
whales.  You know what they say about good intentions.

We already have snow.  That means that my small muffin, has frozen feet when
she goes out to do her duty, and if she gives up she lays on her back with
her feet sticking up and waits for someone to come and rescue her.  So I smut
have boots near by before she takes one of her trips to the great white

We have had so may "snows" in the last two weeks that I have lost count.  But
it does keep everything looking fresh and pristine.  None of that ugly dirty
snow here, and it is falling fast right now.

It is time to be moving in the direction of church, we will see how many
brave the cold and the danger to make it out this morning.

You have a safe and happy day.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8