Re: Hosta Plea

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Plea
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:15:20 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2004 7:02:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kgroberg@fargocity.com writes:
Hi Narda:  It's so damn cold here that I am pretty glad to think of hostas in
the spring. Kris
Good to see the list perk up.

Hi Kris,
Yeah, guess people are tired of the cold and the white stuff.  Just heard
from a friend in Northern MN and he is happy with fifteen degrees below zero, and
loves to ice fish.  Some kind of sick hobby if you ask me.  But he is a good
guy, and a great friend so he can have one or two bad habits!

Keep warm,