Nice News

  • Subject: Nice News
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:20:10 -0500

Dear All:

I had a nice talk with Mildred Seaver last night. She will be 92  in a few
days. She is sharp as ever. All hosta folk should be so sharp at 92. In any
event, if would consider sending her a card I am sure she would appreciate
it.If you were to mention your favorite hosta of hers that would be an
extra kick. JUST MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE RIGHT ONE!

15 below here this morning.

Mildred Seaver
1912 Marsh Road
Apt 139
Wilmington DE   19810

"Any more would have been less." Artie Shaw

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156