Re:Name request

Dear Hosta People:
      My First hosta order is in and I find my mind wandering to daylilies.
This frightens me. A few years ago I started collecting only "white"
daylilies. I told myself that this was a limited field as long as I stayed
away from colors.  No more obsessions like the hosta one. Well I have
collected about 25 different "whites". Different is certainly the operative
word. Without launching into a diatribe I have found a few like Gentle
Shepard   which are reasonably white .About 6 of the 25 actually.  I am
fearful that I now find myself looking for "blacks". I no longer trust
descriptions at all.I would like to create a small black and white flower
bed which has no hostas in it.I tremble when I say this because can "reds"
be far behind?
     If anyone who can  give me any names of resonable "blacks or "whites"
I would appreciate it. NO REDS!...yet. Thank you.

Glen Williams Zone 5a   Springield , Vermont.
"...and I am unanimous in that."