Re: pictures of hostas

In a message dated 1/4/1999 5:39:58 AM Central Standard Time,
compusistemas@codetel.net.do writes:

<<  Excuse my ignorance but I don't know what Hostas, >>
 In German, they are frequently called "funkien". In Japanese the are Giboshi
I would imagine that there is no Spanish word for "hostas."

I ask a friend who was in China this past summer what they are called in
Mandarin. He ask and the answer, transliterated="Green Plants."

Clyde Crockett z5