Re: NLE's, Here's an electronic source for newsletter articles& WSM

In a message dated 1/13/1999 11:27:46 AM Central Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Hosta-open is a listserve that discusses hostas. It has been in operation
 since May of 1988. Before that date it was called open-hosta and was located
 on a different server. Open-hosta was started to fill the void created when
 the first AHS e-mail robin closed. >>

 Hosta-open has EVERYTHING! Let your friends know that hosta-open is THE place
on the internet for ALL the news about hostas and related activities. I have
been on all the hosta robins. This is the best.

Clyde Crockett
P.S. The Winter Scientific Meeting of the Northern Illinois Group is right
around the corner. Tom M. puts on a great program. I have been to all of them
save the one when I was living in London in 1995. I'll not be going to this
year's---not because of the pre-announced program, but rather because there
has been added an obviously contrived presentation by the AHS to justify their
unjustifiable policies---a presentation as to which the audience will have no
choice but to listen to a litany of excuses.