Re: NLE's, Here's an electronic source for newsletter articles& WSM

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
> I'll not be going to this
> year's---not because of the pre-announced program, but rather because there
> has been added an obviously contrived presentation by the AHS to justify their
> unjustifiable policies---a presentation as to which the audience will have no
> choice but to listen to a litany of excuses.
I am going to give the benifit of the doubt, here, and assume thet this
action ( getting questions in advance) is so that all questions can be
covered, with out repitition.  I agree with you , this can be read two
ways.  I will be there and will be very vocal if this is a "put up
deal"!!!!!!  I also think that, if all the questions (for the panel)are
to be decided in advance, A list of these questions could be posted on
the net, and handed out in printed form during the day of the meeting.
In fact if I can get a copy of the questions, I will, at my own expense,
run 200 copies for distribution.