Re: Look-Alike Hostas

Speaking of Antioch and Moreheim....are they the same plant?  Am asking,
cause I have both, and yes they do look alike, but Moreheim has grown much
quicker than the other.  This is what I'm asking....look alikes may be look
alikes, but they may have their own pluses and traits, and not all
catalogue descriptions give you full details!  So far, with a limited
amount of hostas, I am pleased to say I can go out and identify each and
everyone without a tag/label....not so for my daylilies!  This is the
direction I wish to continue for the moment (though I guess at some point
soon, I'll want to have all the look alikes grouped together just to point
out the subtle  differences to unsespecting admirers!)  I'm really
depending on everyone to give their opinions and observations (
yes...lalalala...this may bore a few of you)...but isn't this what this
whole list is all about?  And the info is pretty timely , IMO!
Thanks,
Barbara
Quebec, Canada