Re: Look-Alike Hostas

In a message dated 1/16/1999 5:41:10 PM Central Standard Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< Speaking of Antioch and Moreheim....are they the same plant? >>
 I think so, but only in appearance. If one had access in an electron
microscope then there may be differences.
I am not knocking getting ALL hostas. I bought Moreheim in full awareness that
it was called the "Dutch Antioch". I enjoy having these plants, even though
they look alike.

BTW, all of the all yellow-gold sports of Frances Williams are to be called
Golden Something or Other. Henry Ross maintains that ALL sports are unique. I
agree with him.

Clyde Crockett z5