Re: Look-alike hostas

In a message dated 1/16/1999 11:35:21 PM Central Standard Time,
lacey@avalon.net writes:

<< Can anyone cite any significant differences between:

 Resonance and Ground Master
 Christmas Tree and Grand Master
 Night Before Christmas and Lakeside Spellbinder

 I am growing all of the above except L.Spellbinder. >>

 In my experience, I find that a lot of the "Lakeside" hostas are, in
appearance, like many already on the market. I have also found that 'Lakeside
Symphony' is in my garden a poor grower. Ditto all of those "black" ones from
Lakeside.

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy Indiana