Re: Change in registered cultivar name

	We registered H. Magna Cum Laude' in 1998.  The registration was rescinded
because, "Latin words or words that are considered Latin, and thus are liable
to cause confusion, may not be used unless they are the classical name of an
ancient Roman person, or place".  The new registered name is H. 'People's
Choice'.  H. 'People's Choice' is pictured on our web site.
	There has been interest and we thought it best that we clear the matter.
	Should this come through to you on another list, please excuse.
	Gayle Kamp

<A HREF="http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/">http://www.gem-
<A HREF="http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/index.html">