Re: Look Alike Hostas

Get a copy of the Hosta Wheels!  You will have a great reference of the
sports of over 150 varieties of Hostas, shown in a graphic, easy to read
format.  The 1999 version will be ready in time for the Winter
Scientific Meeting Jan 23.  If you aren't attending, send $5.00 to:
	Tom Micheletti
	23720 Hearthside Dr.
	Deer Park, IL 60010

Tom Micheletti