Re: email delay

RE: Chris Weiss <homestead_div@hotmail.com> EMAIL BELOW

          Chris...I'm thinking, that your delayed receipt of emails, is directly related to you ISP; and in view of the fact, that you are using a free email service provider, of course the problem is compounded in/on high traffic occasions, so in fact you should be happy you received them at all.
          The only time I've seen emails held back (delayed?) by my ISP, has been at times when SYMPATICO (Bell Canada) is revamping (working on their connection) and they usually inform users to stay off during this time period.
           As another example: imagine a thousand emails addressed to a single address, and then compound this 1000s of times?
Most of these emails become backlogged, waiting to get in, and the serving ISP simply "times out" those waiting and emails are returned to sender.  I think 'hotmail.com' is owned by Microsoft) = busiest address in the world today.  Got the picture?
           My suggestion is...find a better Email base/service.  Might cost you a few bucks...but then you get yer mails real quick.

"you only get what you pay for?"