Re: screen saver

Darrel A. Roeder wrote:
>     Bob,
>             You have outdone yourself with the hosta screen saver. ( I haven't
> gotten to the daylillies yet.) Is there anyway us beginners can find out the names
> of the pictured hostas? Several look like they have a spot reserved in my garden!
Hi Darrel
	I have been catching hell from everyone for not including the names but
it is hard to do with some names short and some longer, they don't fit
well. They are the plants on Mary's site thought. I am going to make a
screen saver of the other half of her plants soon and I will include the
names on them or as much of it as I can, same with the html one.