Re: Hosta markers

Hi Ronnie and all,
	I have used Eon Industries Inc., P. O. Box 11 Liberty Center, OH 43532 metal
garden markers for several years.  I have bought the E-10 markers about 23.00
per 100 plus shipping.  I use a 3M Labeler EA 300.  It cuts a label and you
just strip it off and put on the metal label.  I do pull them in the fall,
having a map of the beds.  They last a long time.  Some have been there 7-8
years. You can remove the label from the metal pad and redo.  Should one spray
the metal markers with a coating like marine coat when you pull them I have
not idea how long they would last.
	Hope this may help.
	Gayle Kamp

http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/