re: Hosta markers

Dear Patty:

<<<I use the metal markers, but on the advice of someone on this list, I
bought a Casio label maker last summer. I think it was around $50. It works
wonderfully and the labels have lasted throughout this winter so far. Look
exactly like when I put them out there last summer.

I,too,got tired of re-writing the names each Spring. >>>

I have a Brother P-touch label maker. Do you think this would work? do the
labels stick on the markers well ? I have metal markers and I never thought
of using the label maker to put labels on them ! which is strange,
considering I label everything <<gg>>

Susan Little DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)
Bytown Cat Hospital