Re: virus questions

In a message dated 07/03/2000 7:36:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu writes:

<< I have the hosta Sea Sprite and this is the first I have heard
 of a virus. How does it manifest itself? Is this widely known? I got
 mine from a very reputable dealer in my area.

 Anne >>
Re-asking the question someone else originally asked, why is this plant being
sold?
Someone said they purchased from Shady Oaks.  Also in the Hosta Finder 2000,
four other nurseries sell this plant.  Are they unaware, don't care (which I
doubt), or is there another side to the story?
Ray Rodgers, Bartonville, IL, CIHS, Zone 5