Re: Garden write up and list of non-hosta vendors attached this time

HMinnesota@aol.com wrote:

> I was on the pre and post convention Hosta tours.  Some of you wanted a write
> up forwarded that will be handed out tomorrow for the Center for Victims of
> Torture Healing Gardens benefit tour.
>
> Sorry, folks.  Apparently I did not attach the Word document file correctly
> last time.
>
> There are some non Hosta vendors and products I have found very helpful.
> Hope this is of value.
>
> Tom Carlson
> 19 Mid Oaks Road
> Roseville,  MN  55113

Tom, I would like one. Should I send you and SASE, or will you send it as an
attachment to the group? My husband is exec. dir. of a homeless shelter with
full services--he is putting in a hort therapy program and is very interested in
your write-up.

Thanks, Kris

--
Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
kgroberg@fargocity.com

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."