Re: good news about H. 'Sea Sprite'

In a message dated 7/10/00 5:18:49 PM Central Daylight Time, EntICE11@aol.com

<< Did yours have spots on it like mine does? I did try to send a picture of
 to hosta-open but it would not go through. >>

Hi Paula,

My Sea Sprite didnt have any symptoms and the only reason I had it tested was
because of the posts here that said they are all virused....that and Debbie
was going to see Dr. Lockhart that day, so it was easy to send a leaf along
with her.

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a