Re: The library link

Gailjo3@aol.com wrote:
> Bob,
> I've deleted how to get to the hosta library. Help, please. Gail

Hi Gail
	Here is the link.
	I finally found a phone number to call internic or actually network
solutions who run the whole works but can't call them until Monday.
Sometimes I really hate this online stuff, no one much cares most of the
time if you can't deal face to face.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308