Re: The library link

In a message dated 7/15/00 6:32:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

> Sometimes I really hate this online stuff, no one much cares most of the
>  time if you can't deal face to face.

It's a sad commentary on our society, isn't it.  I've been doing a great deal
of freeway driving the past couple weeks and it seems there are forever
traffic jams.  I was quite shocked when I realized I was much more willing to
allow a "person" to merge in when he/she showed a face, or even an arm, out
of his/her window than I was in letting a "car" merge in.  It's sorta like
the internet where it's so easy to forget there really is a human on the
other side of the screen, or in that piece of steel in front of you on the

In a reflective mood,